- Her favorite thing to do right now is to go outside, she will stand at the back door on her tip toes trying to reach the handle and open the door! So far she hasn't been able to get it open, but I think we are only a couple weeks away from her opening it on her own.
- This child basically has no fear, she is a maniac when it comes to slides. I took her to a big park in Hixson on Monday and she kept going down the slides head first, and we aren't talking the little baby slides, these are the big kid slides!
- She is totally obsessed with looking at pictures on my phone. If she sees my phone she starts screaming pictures! She loves to point out her friends in the pictures. I don't know where she learns this stuff but its crazy, we had not seen her friend Emersyn in a couple months and I showed her a picture of E on my phone the other day and she said "Emersyn." Right now she can correctly name, Noah Blake, Emersyn, Ivey, Tripp, Uncle Robby, Uncle Austin, Uncle Noah, Alicia, Uncle "Iza", Nana (briana), Nana (my mom), Jojo and Daddy.
- She has started calling Davy, Davy instead of Daddy. He doesn't like that too much!
- She has to sleep with her pink blankie and her pink bear
- When she wants me to help her do something she says "help you"
- Yesterday when I was chasing her around the house (one of her FAVORITE inside activities she kept saying "get you" I think because I am always saying I'm gonna get you!
- We watch elmo videos on youtube about a million times a day. She can't get enough elmo!
- Dogs are still her all time fav animal! She can spot one from miles away, we will be walking through the store and she will start saying doggie doggie, and it will take me a second to figure out there is a picture of a dog on the side of a package!!
- She is a great snuggler in the morning when she drinks her milk. It's going to make me so sad when she doesn't do this anymore!
We went to the doctor of her 18 month check up about a month ago. She was 20.6lbs and I can't for the life of me remember how tall she was. But I do know she was in the 25% for height! And had grown a couple inches since her 15 month check up.
We are so thankful this baby girl and the joy that she brings to this house!
I'll leave you with a video from walmart today. She played with one of these popper toys at her friend Noah's house yesterday, when we saw it at walmart she started screaming for it. There was no leaving without it!